Philosophy

Yogi Fun

"The future ain't what it used to be."

"Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded."

"If people don't want to come to the ballpark, you can't stop them."

"It's getting late earlier these days."

"I'll go to his funeral if he comes to mine."

"I like the Little League. It keeps the parents off the streets."

"I can't think and hit at the same time."

"It felt like deja vu all over again."

"It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future."

"You can observe a lot just by watching."

"So I'm ugly. I don't hit with my face."

"90% of this game is half-mental."

"A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore."

"I want to thank everyone for making this night necessary."

"It ain't over 'til it's over."

"I knew that record would stand until it was broken."

"If you don't know where you're going, you may not get there."

"When you get to the fork in the road, take it."

~ Yogi Berra, New York Yankee