Philosophy

Optical Illusions

Finger Pen Optical Illusion | Mighty Optical Illusions


By on August 29, 2012



Ray Massey is one hell of a talented artist. How he does his hand paintings and body-art is more than incredible. Just check the Finger Pen illusion on your right! It took me ages before I understood the illusion completely, but once I did – my mind literally exploded. Inside this post you can find few more hand paintings (some of which are even better in style than finger pen), yet the illusions aren’t as strong if you ask me.

I was pointed to these magnificent photos by Brad Honeycutt, one of our fans who just published a book of illusions titled “The Art of the Illusion: Deceptions to Challenge the Eye and the Mind“. I believe there are many more awesome illusions to be found in it, so be sure to check it out if you like this sort of stuff.